27 May, 2009

I'm Back

Well, so I'm back at the hospital. Yesterday I found out the devastating news that I have infections again. So the doctor decided to take out the metal plates implanted in me.

Today I went through the surgery, turns out the infection is very minimal and the doctor decided to leave the plates in. So now I just have to wait for the surgical wound to heal and I should be back on my feet.

It's just such a coincidence. I am now in the same room and bed as my last admission. Even the nurses still remember me.

Aih, this year has been bad f0r me. Looking back, I have been admitted into the hospital each month since March. Hopefully no more.

6 footprints:

nAoKi said...

omg...hmmm...just dun spend your time worring about other trivial thing like your work now,and really really take care of yourself k...

M@V!S said...

take care ya my dear friend~

ykit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ykit said...

y dun u think that u r lucky since u r still able to walk? Life is tough, so y dun v think positively. Btw, take care~

M00nie said...

hey thanks ya naoki n yi mei ...

ykit ? it's a surprise that u actually read my blog ... anyways, thanks for ur input !!!

kp said...

Sorry to hear this.
Get well soon, Angela. =)