10 October, 2009

A little bit of Kindness

Good morning !
I'm back at the office on this Saturday morning. No thanks to myself for falling asleep before finishing my work yesterday.

Anyways, I went to my almost weekly doctor's visit today. Yeah, my surgical wound has been giving me problems again. The staff nurse applied some kind of iodine onto the wound and said that it would be quite a cost.

So I went to the counter to make the payment and apparently I didn't have to pay anything. I think I have my doctor to thank for.

Ah, don't we all need a little kindness in our lives ?

His deed gave me this sense of warmth that I want to be kind to someone I may not know personally, because however small the deed may be, it will surely make a difference.

Because of his kindness, he made my day. I hope I could make someone's day too.

0 footprints: