04 June, 2010

CaroLian


Get it ? BenGie = Ben + Angie, so CaroLian = Carol + Julian

Yesterday, they had officially tied the knot, by signature that is. Oh, how I wish that I was more involved. The truth is, I got wind about the signing ceremony about 1 or 2 days before through Facebook. And so I thought, since I wasn't invited, should not attempt to self-invite.

Do not be misled though, I'm not feeling bad/jealous that I was not invited. I think it was more of a immediate family, uncles & auntie, close-friends/cowzens kind of event. But looking at the pictures in Facebook, ah the joy there was ! Made me wish I had been a part.

Okie, a short one, back to the boring stories of Business Analysis.

1 footprints:

Ms. Redd said...

i assume the wind came from the kepoh of the family. haha. anyway, yes i didn't invite the whole jim-bang gang because this is the registration not the ceremony just yet.

so we kept it strictly to people we were really close to. don't worry, there's more awesome stuff lined up ahead for the ceremony! :) and thank you again for your text!