09 January, 2009

Super intimidated, terrified

OMG ... It's now 1 am ... and I just realized that I'm super unprepared for tomorrow's interview. I have certainly underestimated the interview.

I just did some research on the interview and guess what ? There are four lines of interview which is pretty intensive.

Interview 1: Interview with HR personnel. (The one I'm attending tomorrow)
- Will be asking lots of questions about the bank such as: who is the chairman, ceo, what is the difference between consumer and islamic banking etc ...
- Write 2 essays

Interview 2: Aptitude test

Interview 3: Presentation on a given topic
- My god, check out one topic given to a recent management trainee !
Seize growth opportunities via regionalization. Asia’s financial service landscape is undergoing tremendous change and evolution. Share with us potential country and business area worth further considerations.

Interview 4: Interview with the HR director herself !!!


OMG, can I even pass the 1st interview ?

DIE HARD M00NIE ....

Back to work.

0 footprints: