06 October, 2008

Did you know ?

that it costs RM 0.50/ page for black and white prints and RM 1.50/ page for colored prints in a photostat shop ? I sure didn't know.

Thinking I could save my printer's ink, I brought my thumb drive to the photostat shop. Besides, how much could it possibly cost to print 47 bloody pages ?

I sure thought wrong.

My bill went up to RM 30 just to print those bloody pages ! I could have used my whole ink cartridge and it would still cost less than that ! ARGHH ....

I could even photostat a whole book for that amount. ARGHH ....

Moreover, I gave SPECIFIC instructions that I wanted black & white prints only. That stupid shop-owner printed some in colored prints !!!!!!

Stupid m00nie, STUPID ! I'm sure going to skip dining out for a week.

3 footprints:

nAoKi said...

Hello?You din marah that shop owner arr?WTF i never hear about photostating in a copy shop which cost 50 cents per piece!!!He think he operates within a 5 Star hotel arr?You should refuse to pay for that ridiculously priced item and walk out of that "black shop"!

heck,later i provide u the number of consumer affair dept's number,you should place a complaint about that copy shop!

M00nie said...

haha .. mayb i din make it clear ... it's printing in a photostat shop ... so da only one to blame is me, for my stupidity

Janette Tang said...

you should have ask before printing. lol =p