20 October, 2008

Madagascar

This would be a going-down-memory-lane post.

Just the other day I came upon the cartoon Madagascar. It was one of those animation movies in which I did not fell asleep watching it in the cinema. Yes, I have a tendency to fall asleep watching cartoons. Particularly, I remember those being Finding Nemo and Robots. Though I reckon it was because I was just overly tired.

Anyway, Madagascar was a cartoon Sook Yee kept talking about. Finally, the four of us went to watch it. I was Form 6 then, and we kinda formed a clan, the four of us, after a particular incident best not mentioned.


Kai Pyn, Alvin, M00nie and Sook Yee

We then named one another by the characters.




I was Alex the Lion, Sook Yee was Gloria the Hippo, Kai Pyn was Marty the Zebra and Alvin was Melman the Giraffe. From then on, we sometimes refer to one another by those nicknames.

The act of nicknaming one another kinda gives that bit of intimacy. A mark that shows we belong in one group. And then ocassionally, when such memories resurfaces, it becomes something I could smile upon.

5 footprints:

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

Angie This 'ah piau' look suits u best.. Muahahahahahha
now i geddit why u need braces..

Sim Yee Joo said...

HAHAHAHA.. dem NERD man u last time.. HAHAHA... totally agree with woman that u are 'ah piau' man.. ewwwww.. LOL... so funny man.. LOL

M00nie said...

such evil friends, such mean words ... ah ! you guys have broken my glass-made heart. owh ....

nAoKi said...

why were u the lion arr?the one who tried to eat his own frens in the movie leh.lol

M00nie said...

haha .. dunno wo ... it jz happened to b. but haha i rmb myself having the rather puffy hair then. result of cutting my long hair short.