02 November, 2008

To Ms Wu

To the most Lan Ci face I've ever seen:

I have a confession to make. Your face sometimes ignite huge urges from many to slap it. I'm sorry to say you have a very SLAPPABLE face. As your friend, it has been almost unbearable having to deal with such a face everyday. Being by your side, I sometimes fear that I may easily be a victim of slapping too.

In spite of that, you have certainly light up my university days. It has always been such a pleasure reminiscing about the silly things we've done together. Because of you, I have certainly had lots of practice on the extremely challenging skill of cam-whoring.

I love that you are a friend that could be my friend eventhough you already have a special someone. God, you would even spend Valentine's Singles' Day with us! And that's extremely hard to come-by.

I'm sorry that we could not celebrate your birthday with you today.

Anyhow, have a Happy Birthday ! nevertheless.

2 footprints:

Sim Yee Joo said...

oi oi oi.. what... my face is soo hawk la.. not slapable la.. LOL.. very slapable meh? ahahha not stone kah? HAHAH... anyway thank you thank you.. and love y a always...

M00nie said...

hawk ? yea ur face does look lik a hawk come to think of it. lik in da pic, ur mouth resembles da beak. hahaha ...

anyways, u r most welcomed !