19 April, 2009

200 th post

Gee, this is already the 200th post.

Ahhh ... it feels so great to be able to bathe normally again.

Went to stay with Godpa for 2 nights. It was supposed to be a bonding cum lecture session. He certainly did give insights to different perspectives in looking at things but I was shocked to discover his perspective of me.

Anyways, it was absolutely an experience and I enjoyed having the '24' drama series marathon with him.

Had fun bonding with my youngest cowzen, Ashley. Though she may be a little demanding at times. Once, while I was watching tv in the room, she came in and circled around me talking nonsense. (Nonsense because I haven't any idea what she was blabbing about) Determined to continue watching my '24', I pretended to sleep and started snoring loudly. And you know what she did ?

She jumped onto the sofa I was on, and started and hugging and pulling my legs. Oh, but the cuteness is unbearable !



Please excuse the singing lah. I know it sucks. But she is really full of energy ! Been dancing like for almost an hour on 'ABBA' songs.

2 footprints:

nAoKi said...

wah lao!when u last blogged about her,she was just a baby!though now she's no more than a toddler,but she can dance around ored!

hmm,i bet valerie had took her first step ored!haiz,i just couldn't see her...

glad to hear tat u're more...normal now...lol.take care of urself k.

Ms. Redd said...

hey mun yee, good to know u're fine and dandy now! and i'm sure you had a good time there. i went to visit them too recently and spent half the day there playing with her... aiyo she is so adorable when she "talks" very talkative la she and very kepochi...

and to ABBA, yea lah...she can sing along summore sometimes.. haha