11 April, 2009

Reflections

Was watching officially the stupidest reality drama I've ever watched : Paris Hilton's My New BFF and got into reflection mode.


It kinda reminded me about the stupid things I've done in the past. Funny how it seemed the most reasonable action then but now I feel like burying these memories in deep pits and hope no one remembers.

Read MsRedd's blog. She's leaving for the land of Moo Moo in 4 weeks.

MsRedd has become someone I've come to look up to. From an extremely irritating and mean bully and always moody individual, she became a caring cousin, someone who's always cheery and seem to have come to terms to who she is. I like the new her. Someone who's proud to be who she is and always seem so carefree and happy.

Maybe it comes with age, but I'm looking to get there.

1 footprints:

Ms. Redd said...

thank you very much for the kind words :)

i'd like to think that it comes with people and experiences that i've gone thru in life, not so much the age. open your eyes more to the world and beyond, you'd be surprise how little things can teach you a lot.