08 December, 2009

Roads

Haven @ LookOut Point

Just had dinner with a bunch of friends. Should not have gone out, but I guess, what the hell. Talked about a myriad of affairs. One friend recounted that he had on several occasions took drives out at night ALONE to Genting for a cuppa coffee, to Putrajaya or just pure wandering around KL.

Ok, that's a little weird but kinda cool too. Just thought I ought to try it some time. Maybe I could improve on my sense of directions. Which sucks big time I tell you.

Oh, dinner tonight was kinda wonderful. There were moments that we were just listening to the live music of Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight, John Denver's Leavin' on a Jet Plane, Glenn Medeiros' Nothing Can Change My Love for you. Although we weren't talking, it was not at all awkward. I guess comfort does come with long association.

I personally like this rendition of Wonderful Tonight by Michael Buble.



***

Suddenly, I long for a holiday by the beach with a book in my hand. Dare I travel alone coming holidays in December ? Pulau Tiga seems tempting.

1 footprints:

kp said...

haha. =P
i take that as a compliment. *shy*