08 December, 2009

Stalkerish

Since I'm having 2 weeks of study leave, I've been doing something rather stalkerish.

The story goes like this:

It was during my primary 6 graduation trip. I was lucky enough to be in the same group of students from class 6S. I was in 6R you see.

There was this boy, which became the talk of my female classmates. Ok, he doesn't exactly have that to-die-for kind of looks, but he had qualities which I must admit, are rather attractive.

He was smart, being in the best class among the 5 (I was in the 3rd), bespectacled, tall, english-speaking, charismatic, a prefect, rich, and rather cute. How do I know he's rich ? Well, he told me his parents gave him 200 bucks to spend on that 4 days trip, which is considered a lot, given that age.


Flipping through the photo albums, I realized that I was actually in the same class as him during primary 2 !

And my fondest memory of the trip was: you know during those times, there was this kind of machine for kids. You put in 20 or 50 cents, and you can spin the knob to get all kinds of toys. In my case, it was those egg-sized container which opens with a toy inside.

So he actually bought a few and gave them to me !!!

*** Forward to the present day. A couple of years back, I was working in World of Cartoons at Midvalley. Guess who I saw there ? Jeng jeng jeng, him ! Shopping with his mum. Not long later, I saw him again in Jalan Telawi, Bangsar. A couple of days later, I saw him again at the cinema! Oh the cheesiness.

Anyways, these days I've trying to search for him through facebook via friends of the same primary school. I even googled him. But sadly, to no avail. Stakerish ?

2 footprints:

Christine said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! dat guy will be luffing his head out when he stumbled on ur blog!! who noes dat he might be googling u too?LOLLLLLL

nAoKi said...

...