16 February, 2010

3 days to a week

That's how long the CNY holidays were. Funny it seemed much longer before it began, and now there's only one day left. I've accomplished most things I wanted to do during the holidays, except work. Didn't touch it at all.

Got good news over reunion dinner. Cousin's wife is 1 and a half month's pregnant. I'm gonna be Auntie Angela ! Imagine that huh.

These days I've been excited about organizing Yee Joo's wedding. I don't know why. And it's not even in the process yet.

Well I guess I do know why. I was inspired by this.


And this.



Pardon me MsRedd and Sonia (if you happen to be reading this) for the lack of permission.

I long for that feeling of seeing her walk down the aisle with tears trickling down my cheek.


***

Ok, back about CNY, today's karaoke totally rocked hard. And we certainly had fun during our Glee marathon. Even the aunties enjoyed it too. That's a first.

Kinda disappointed today though. Was supposed to hang out with the BC. But the plan got canceled. Anyways, hanging out at my cousin's now, and watching My Sister's Keeper for the second time, kinda feel like crying. It's so touching.

Well, till next time. Ciaoz !

2 footprints:

Sim Yee Joo said...

swt.. means you are excited to make fun of me la... EYERR.. evil nya... and I thought you are excited to be my bridemaid or NO milk mom of my baby.. WAHAHAH.. jk jk

Anonymous said...

ah hah!! :) i thought the person in the picture looked familiar. hehe