01 February, 2010

Multitude

Alright short one so that I could start my day early tomorrow.

Work is piling up and there's nothing I can do about it ! Bloody client is understaffed and has no time to entertain me. And I need to finish everything before Chinese New Year, which is near to impossible as we too are understaffed and without someone experienced enough to lead us.

Aaaarghh ... That's how I feel.

Client's place is super far. I've gotta refill petrol every 3 days and that's RM 45 once.

***

Ok, enough ranting. Have you guys been listening to Redfm ? If you have, you'd be sure to have heard about the game 'Word up'. It has been on for the longest time ever and the cash reward had actually snowballed to an astounding RM 17 k.

All you have to do is guess who's the celebrity who said the word 'blog' in the audio played. Each day RM 100 would be added if no one got it right. So who was the mysterious celebrity ?




Ah ... 17k ... so much I could do with it ....


On another note, though I had to work today (on a public holiday !!!), I found myself smiling through the journey to work. Somehow, scenes of my karaoke session with the Bitches kept replaying in my head.

Sweet Dreams ... or Beautiful Nightmare ....

0 footprints: