06 November, 2007

November 2nd


It was a birthday unlike any other. I thought that I was attending a birthday party, but it turned out quite different.



It was an
engagement party !

Our arrival was greeted with a door gift and the honor of signing the guestbook. A little extravagant for a birthday party right ? What to do, it's her 21st birthday mah !

Her guest list include a total of 150 people but only 80 ++ arrived safe and sound. The others were involved in a huge car accident and ... sadly didn't make it. 'Choi' ! Kidding, kidding.

Well, quite a number of my classmates attended, surprisingly. Cause most of them are those 'hi, bye' friends, so their attendance were quite unexpected, at least to me. It was really nice of them.


Food was served in the usual buffet style. Zin Mun was so hungry she could have eaten a whole cow.


Lip Sin was exceptionally excited that day. Wonder whether it's the scrumptious food or something ? One thing for sure, he sure ate a LOT !



Then came the birthday song/make-a-wish session ... Pictures speak a thousand words.



Then ...


Finally, after much persuasion, Wei Hoe had no choice but to submit to the pressure.



And the proposal was a success !

Haha ... Of course that totally did not happen. But the atmosphere and line of programs really made it seem like an engagement party.

Our gift to Yee Joo was the Jadore perfume, which cost us a bom ! But it was totally worth it ! The surprised and fond expression made it all that worthwhile.




After the party, we went clubbing at Laundry and had a 'yumcha' session at Murni. Well not exactly clubbing for me, as I was just standing around. Christine & Zin Mun tried to make me dance along, but well, I guess it's just not me.

I don't understand why people like clubbing that much, I just feel so out of place. Maybe cause I'm shy ?


Yee Joo had Flaming Lamborghini. It was so hot she was burning !





Hope you had a great birthday Yee Joo !

5 footprints:

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

yea ..i ate a whole cow and still have a somewhat smashing body...muahahaha shame on those who's eaten lesser but..u know...their size are bigger than me..muahahahahahah

nAoKi said...

hey,mine is today...know what to do la?

M00nie said...

Oh so vain la zm ... and your confidence is totally over la ! Such a snob ! your role in our assignment totally suits you !

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

i'm just telling the truth.......muahahahahhaha

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

oh ya...and happy birthday to your long-time boyfriend {evil laughter}