31 May, 2009

MsRedd to the Moo


On 14 May 2009, MsRedd has left for the Land of Moo Moo.

Almost the entire LimClan was there to send her off. It was extremely crowded. Got to see Uncle John, have not seen him like for a decade. Last I remember seeing him, was when I tagged along when he sent Michelle to Ballet classes.


Michelle, Uncle John and MsRedd


Everything was all fine until MsRedd announced that she was leaving for the departure hall. I gave her a hug (something which I don't normally initiate) and saw that she was in tears. Things started to get really emotional. Everyone was crying.



Ahhh ... even I was on the verge of tearing. But I managed to hold it in.

Anyways, I hope the best for you, MsRedd. May you be able to kick-start your life over there real soon and may it be a wonderful experience for both you & Julian.

P.S. I am looking forward to attend a wedding in Moo Moo !

0 footprints: