18 May, 2008

Cowzen Power Gathering

Just yesterday, or a couple of hours ago, Malikuti organized the first ever Cowzen Gathering. Invitations were opened to cousins only, strictly no 'old folks'.

It was held at his new home in Puchong. As usual, I was lost on my way there. (I'm starting to think I can never join Amazing Race. Unless I have a partner who is extremely good at roads) Nevertheless, finally found my way with the help from Malikuti.

I thought that when I reach, it would be: "I'm sorry, you're the last team to arrive and you're eliminated from the race." But well, being the usual Lim Clan, everyone was late and I was actually the second to arrive.

Notice MsRedd with her silly face

We had a wonderful dinner. Pastas and terrific mashpotato. I ate so much I could puke. Wonderful cooking, Malikuti !

Jerry brought along his Nintendo Wii, a super cool game console.


Nintendo Wii

What? You have not heard of Nintendo Wii? Katak di bawah tempurung lah. Don't worry, you're not alone, I didn't know about it until today.


Wii Remote

Nintendo Wii is a revolutionary new game console that uses a combination of built-in accelerometers and infrared detection to sense its position in the 3D space when pointed at the LEDs within the sensor bar. It allows users to control the game using physical gestures as well as traditional button presses.

It's just super cool ok?




At first, we started by playing tennis. And Kevin totally rocks in this arena. Jon lost to him kau kau.


No wonder he won lah. Just look at how intense his face was.

Then we played bowling. See me in action.




And then it was the most exciting game ever. BOXING !


MsRedd in action

With Nintendo Wii, there's no need to go to the gym. After playing the boxing game, I could feel the sore at my arms.



I had such a blast that I totally lost track of time. At first I planned to bum around for around two hours only. Cause I have yet to finish my assignment and exam's around the corner. In the end, I was there for 4 whole hours. But it was totally worth it.


The Lim Clan cowzens. Except Angie lah, she's my cousin's gf.

I had such a wonderful time. Nice bonding session. Thanks Malikuti for organizing it!

P.S. Good choice on this gf Ben. Very sweet lady.

2 footprints:

nAoKi said...

how cum u neva heard of wii 1?jg always blabbers about how he wanted one of tat...but well,u dun see him tat often oso la...hahaha

such tight r/ship with ur cousins,cool!i'm not even sure i'll recognize mine if i bump into them on the street...hahahaa

M00nie said...

yea la .. i dun c him often ...
yea we're quite close ..
those far off cousins oso i wouldn't recognize them on the street ..