13 May, 2008

Rush

It was completed at 3 pm. And my assignment was due at 5 pm the same day.
This is the first time I've completed my assignment so last minute.

Indeed I started late, but the main reason for the late completion was ...

The day before, I sat in front of the computer, with Microsoft Words opened, psyched to start on it ... when I realised that I couldn't type a single word. And then it was 8 pm, and I was still clueless. 12 am came and I've only typed a couple of lines. Stressed, I started playing Chess Titans, Spider Solitaire and then another hour or two was gone. (Imagine the nerve right? Playing games when my assignment has not been completed)

Anyways, that was my Mother's Day. Initially we were supposed to eat out, but well because of me, it was celebrated at home, where we had to settle with a take-out.

***


Yesterday, Ashley became my official cousin and Godsister too. So that's news to celebrate.

Sad news for today though, I've failed to obtain the Help scholarship, and I've had high hopes. That's RM 4,000 out of my pocket. Why didn't I work harder? All because of that stupid golfer lah, my auditing grades was the culprit that pulled my grades down.

Must really work hard now if I would want to retain any more hopes of getting a first class honors degree. I must get around 70 for all my 3rd year modules. Possible? Chances are rather slim.

Oh, my little sister's A-level exam begins today. All the best !

***

Oh, oh, oh and ... I'm developing a multimedia speaker fetish recently.

I totally lurrve this speaker. I feel in love the instant I saw it in Godpa's house.



So cool right? It's called Soundsticks II by Harman Kardon. Just thought I'd write it here. Well you know, September's coming and I certainly wouldn't mind getting this.

Another speaker I've got my eyes on is ...


Sonic Gear's Evo 5

This is actually quite affordable. But my current speaker is working fine, and so I've got no excuse to get a new one.

***


Signing off with a meaningful quote:

' When you tend to your surface, you are making a statement of faith. You are saying, I matter. You are saying, the world is worth dressing for. You are engaging in the best kind of optimism that propels you out of bed in the morning, that directs you to the day. When you put on nice clothes, you are putting on hope; you are saying, "Here I am. This is fun. Look at me." '~ Lauren Slater

Btw, am loving Windows Vista Ultimate. Vibrant colors, sleek design. Everyone should try it.

0 footprints: