16 September, 2008

22


Today's the day, the day that I have grown into the number 22.

Yesterday night, my high school friends celebrated my birthday at Lookout Point, Ampang. This place is only 15 minutes from my place yet surprisingly, I have never heard of it until recently.

Lookout Point is somewhat like Bukit Permai and Saga Hill. The only difference is, instead of lousy mamak stalls for yumcha sessions, it offers a number of restaurants situated strategically, giving you a magnificent view of the KL city.


They treated me dinner at Gasoline. Food's nothing to shout about. Prices are somewhat like Kaki Corner, if you have ever heard of it.



After dinner, we stayed around chatting till 12.00 am, when they sang 'Happy Birthday' to me. After I blew out the candles, they made me remove the candles using my mouth ! And naughty Kean Ping tried to push my face onto the cake.
Watch the video below:
(Some parts are really dark, but it looked fine on the camera)




Here I must say I'm so touched. 2 of them are having exams this week, another has group discussions early in the morning, yet they still stayed till quite late to celebrate my birthday.


Oh there were so many people sharing the same birthday as me. Just yesterday, there were at least 4 people celebrating their birthday. So I've heard the happy birthday song 5 times.

Subsequently, the vain Naoki go and rampas my cake and forced me to take a picture of him making a wish.

So thick-faced right?


After some photo session, we went up to the observatory deck.


The view there is even more marvelous.



We were camwhoring there like crazy.

Because there were spotlights surrounding the deck, it kinda give an eerie effect to the pictures.


The group of us


***

Now to the presents.

They bought me a handbag from Roxy. Haha, Naoki noticed that I've been using the Converse handbag for way too long.



And then when I went back home, my sister handed me a gift ! I was kinda surprised actually, cause it has never been a tradition in my family to give each other gifts for birthdays.

It came in a cool, black Ball


An Adidas watch

Actually, I kinda paksa-ed her to buy a prezzie for me. Haha! I said I wanted her to surprise me mah.

As tired as I was from the outing, my sister and I had so much to talk that I only went to bed at 6 am ! *Yawn*

Thanks guys for the celebration and prezzies.

A special thanks to Naoki for organizing the celebration ! Good luck in your exam. Don't be so lazy anymore la.


p.s. I am looking forward to this Friday's outing, bitches.

3 footprints:

nAoKi said...

since when i forced u to take tat pic arr?anyway,ur sis's present more cool le!happy la u?lol

M00nie said...

din meh ? haha ... no la, ur prezzie oso very cool ..

Kenneth said...

o.O

Happy belated dearest cuzzy! :)

HuGs . . .
Ken.