23 September, 2008

Celebration with the BC

It has been the most extraordinary Birthday I've ever had.

In order to spend more time with the BC, my birthday celebration with them had been postponed to last Friday, instead of celebrating on the day itself, as we had classes on that day. Now, although we weren't doing anything on the day itself, they took the trouble to surprise me.

When class ended, Ms Liar (aka zm) handed me a gift. Holding it in my hands, it felt kinda light. As I ripped open the wrapping paper, I saw a mooncake box. Within the mooncake box was ...

22 Sugus sweets !
And they demanded that I finished all of them right there and then.

As a result, this couple of days, I've noticed a trail of ants in the toilet after I've done my pee-pee. Thanks guys, you've got me diabetes for my birthday ! Haha !

On Friday, I was supposed to fetch Ms Liar at 1 pm, but then she sms-ed me telling me she would be late and for me to come later. Manatau, all three members of the BC appeared at my doorstep unannounced. And then they invaded my room forcefully and raped me. *Sob sob*

I forgotten to mention that prior to this, a day ago or so they gave me a selection of A-F and asked me to choose 3. One of my choices was F and apparently that meant 'pok ye', and so they raped me.

Actually, what they did was they held me down and attempted to undress me. Attempted. In the end, it was more of tickling me. Yeah, I'm very ticklish.

Subsequently they handed me this.


Take a closer look.

Looks nice on the bear right ?

They forced me to wear it on top of my pants and pose for the camera.
After that, at long last they finally handed me my real prezzie.

A mp4 player!

Exactly just what I needed. My mp3 player had just broken down. Impeccable timing really !


The BC was particularly mysterious about where we were heading. Ms Liar told me to bring along gloves as were going gardening. Gardening ? Hmm ...

Anyways, in the car, they blindfolded me and I was kept that way till we reached Sunway Pyramid ! You guessed it, we were going ice-skating !


I had lots of fun. It has been long since I last ice-skated. This was Cabor's first time skating, and she fell like a gazillion times. Joozie was Cabor's tutor. Props should be given to her as she was really, I mean really patient.

It was a different case for Ms Liar and me. Haha, for a couple of time we left them and went skating ourselves.

Later, we headed for dinner at Wendy's, Sunway Mentari. Atmosphere was superb but the food was so-so only.

The night ended with a drink at Republic. There, we camwhored like crazy.

Ooh, the redness of my face man. Proves I'm no drinker.


Constipation


*Oink Oink*

***

I've had lots of fun this birthday. Thanks for all the efforts in planning the surprises. It has been most memorable. Muacks !

6 footprints:

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

1st of all, it was YJ's idea to 'pok yeh' with you.. It has been her dream since god-knows-when... Ca bor & I just have to bow down to her wishes..hahaha

secondly, your face was so disappointed okay when I told u the day b4 to bring your gloves cuz we're going "gardening".

thirdly, why la u din post up your sexy pic in your new frilly undie?? hahahaha the traffic's on your blog will be overflowing man..esp. from dubai..muahahahahaha

last but not least, we're glad that u like your celebration. we reli put on our thinking caps u know.. maklumlah you're so hard to satisfy.. hehe

Sim Yee Joo said...

Yo Yo Yo.. LoL.. Why la didn't you post the picture You are in the Red Sexy Thong? Although it looks AINT sexy on you, even your teddy wears it hotter than you LOL..

Besides, I also dunno why I am so patient, HAHA probably I want everyone to be HAPPY~!! Lol and No one was supposed to be left out.. LOL

I so In love with the cam whore pics la.. So s2pid and Funny.. And glad you like your B'day LOL... Muacks c ya

Anonymous said...

too bad i dun haf d chance to see the pic of u in d red thong cos i wan2 keep it inside my laptop for secret viewing..muahahahhaha....i reli am glad dat u enjoyed ur bday!!-losta infinity huggies!!-keke

M00nie said...

oooh yj ... i can't believe that it has been ur fantasy to 'pok ye' wif me. control urself la ..

but i noe zm dat u weren't bowing down to her wishes, u secretly want to rape me too ... hahaha ...

no wor .. i heart the idea to do gardening ...

M00nie said...

yj: dat's y i posted da bear lor ... though i noe in ur heart u enjoyed the sight of me in the thong... totally turn u on ...

chris: u can save da pic of me in thong eternally in ur memory ... so u'll rmb me forever ... though i'm worried dat u'd b turned on every minute every day dat way .. since i looked so bloody hot in da thong. muahahaha ...

nAoKi said...

hahhaa,ur face really blushed hor!!!hahahaa!so cha sui lah u!