09 September, 2008

Final

In a blink of an eye, my three months holidays have come to its end and its hello Year 3, Final Semester. Three and a half more months to go till I graduate.

Can you believe it ? Almost three years have passed and it seemed just like yesterday that I was attending the orientation.

Every beginning of a new semester, I tell myself I've gotta work hard and do well. And then I procrastinate. "Aiya, it's just the first week." Before I know it, I'm down to the last week before the exams and I've barely touch the books.

The semester started last week, and I'm still feeling very much lazy now. Already there are pressing matters ahead and I'm unwilling to take that first step. You see, to graduate, I have to complete this 6,000 words Business Report. A research based report somewhat like a thesis. Perhaps a lighter version of a thesis.

I should have started reading scores of journals during the holidays to get a direction on the issues I wish to touch on. But being the usual me, I have not. Aih ~

Seriously m00nie. Seriously.

***

On a lighter note, I am delighted that the plan for my graduation trip is back on. Everything is pretty much confirmed. Now that's something to look forward to.

3 footprints:

nAoKi said...

3.5 mths huh?means in a blink of eyes u'll be graduating ored le!i dun look forward to my graduation at all though.

I'm glad tat ur trip is ON again!i'll tell u where to go wat to eat when i'm back k?i'm going there in about 2 weeks time!

Kenneth said...

where you going for graduation?

M00nie said...

yea ... there r pros n cons with graduation le ... wif graduation comes responsibility.

sure .. thanks for the heads up ... enjoy ur trip btw.

ken: i'm goin to the land of tvb !