11 September, 2009

Busy and Leisure

This week has been both hectic and leisure.

Throughout the beginning of the week I've been rushing to finish the engagement. So I came home on Monday at 3 am. On Thursday, I was supposed to attend a stock-take over at Shah Alam, but I was released from the job. I was actually pretty excited about it, though I'm supposed to attend it alone and would have to find my way there myself, which I am pretty bad at.

But well, it gave me this sense of independence. Too bad I was released.

You see, though I'm doing audit, but the industry I'm assigned to specializes in Financial Services. So there is no stock-take except for cash count (heh-heh). So this stock-take that I'm assigned to is actually another industry's job.

Anyways, as I was released from the stock-take this week, tomorrow would be my self-declared holiday. Yay ! (Now I seriously hope none of my colleagues are reading this)

Next week I'd still be on the same job, hopefully something good turn's up !

0 footprints: