22 September, 2009

Mixed feelings

How can I begin to describe my feelings today ? It's a mixture of happiness and a little bit of shame. I guess I learnt an invaluable lesson today. Let this be a reminder not to repeat the same mistake.

***

Oh oh by the way, am loving my birthday presents this year. I got a belt and a watch, which I had plans to buy and some skin-care products, which I do *heart*. It's as if my friends had read my mind.

Am a little curious on what dad got me. Cause he said he wanted to pass me something. Hopefully it would be something I like.

Ah ... can't believe the 4 days of raya holidays have come to its end. Seem like it went by in a blink of an eye. Yet I did not have any progress in the ... drama series/movies I have prepared for the holidays. Let's look at what was on my list:

Drop Dead Diva
D.I.E
Vampire Diaries
Melrose Place
Gossip Girl
Ghost of Girlfriends Past


Thought of doing some reading in preparation for my ACCA Mock Exam, well, I did do some reading, just that it was Terry Goodkind's 'Wizard's First Rule'.


***

Don't know why, but I suddenly really miss the BC, though I just saw them a while ago. It's like I'm afraid of losing them, not because of a quarrel or the like, but because of time and changing circumstances.

Soon some of them would get married, some would find their significant other. Not that I wouldn't be happy for them, it's just that it wouldn't be the same. I just wish I could freeze this moment.

Suddenly so many things I held on to seem so petty now, suddenly I start to see things in a different light. Let me remember this awakening.

5 footprints:

nAoKi said...

wah getting married arr ur fren?so soon!

glad tat u like the present...juz tot tat it'd be practical la,sumthing u can wear everyday to work.

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

so fast miss us already. tot we juz had dinner dat day.. muahahahahah
getting married.. . maybe you'll be the fastest to tie the knot.. haha who knows rite. Nothing is impossible.

anyways, haha i got the same feeling abt BC (not so much abt the losing BC part) but it's more like some of the other things that i did with PM, i would wanna do with BC too.

And definitely I cherish those moments that I could only do it with the Clan i.e singing our hearts out :))

So, cheers to our 3 years (and counting!) of friendship :)

M00nie said...

hey naoki ... no la .. no one's getting married .. I'm jz sayin that it wud occur in the future ...

hey zm ... some other things lik ? clubbing issit ? hor, now u prefer ur pm over us dy la ...
well, u can always suggest things u wud lik to do wif us ...

Sim Yee Joo said...

apa tu pm? private message?

WAHAHAH... Well I dun feel anything wor.. coz i feel our frenship still quite strong, eventhough I noe one day we might float off eventually but deep within our heart we still missess each another and truly cherish this frenship, so i am no afraid of losing any of you coz I truly believes that we have the strong bond many do not have~!!! Love you all..

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

PM = private moments with *ahem u-know-who ahem*

clubbing wif u ah angie.. like forcing u to eat shyte oni.. rather not do that.

hahahahaha i truly concur with yee joo's statement!!!


like eventhough we have different ppl in our lives, but in d end, our friendship is still strong!