26 August, 2008

2 Years Ago

... was the first time we celebrated your birthday. Oddly as it may seem, I can still remember vividly what you wore that day. A black tank-top, cream-colored short pants with brown stripes and a pair of polka-dot heels. (I couldn't understand your choice of shoes then =p)

The next year was a surprise birthday party that fell flat. Mind you we had placed lots of efforts in planning it.

Today would be the third year.

I hope that in the years to come, we would continue to celebrate your birthday together, be it the big 3-0, 4-0, 6-0 and so forth.

Happy 21st Birthday Zin Mun !

2 footprints:

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

lol..that is one fine hot woman in the pic right up there...muahahhahah...thank you thank you for the wishes and for featuring me!!!

and abt my choice of shoes, lol..i think it's impossible tht everyone shares the same taste on everything. Just like the incident where some of us couldnt understand why u wud use yr purple-cum-pink gym bag as college bag i guess...hahahahha...

hahahhaha.. it's totally understandable why u cudn't get my sense of style cuz apparently, we have distinct styles :-)

as for the surprise thrown last year..although it didnt reli fall through, the efforts thrown in are apparent and I truly appreciate all of your time & efforts =)

as for this year, thank you the BC for making it happen! reli appreciate it :)

thank you! terima kasih! xie xie! gracias! arigato!

M00nie said...

haha ... u r most welcomed ! It has been my pleasure. But my gym bag is so damn cool ok !