07 August, 2008

An unfortunate day

Today is certainly not my day. I knew I should not have had Tom Yum soup for steamboat yesterday. But my stubborn mouth would not listen.

So driving to work today, I had an intense stomachache. To make matters worse, there was a police roadblock this morning, further tormenting me. Once I got past the roadblock, I was a reckless driver.

When I reached the office, I found myself running into the washroom. For once, I was very glad to be the first to arrive at the office. The toilet was all mine. I could release however loud the blast I could or however repulsive the aroma of my fart, and no one would know. (Now you know lah, don't tell anyone k?)

The day went on fine until I decided to make myself a cup of tea. Somehow I managed to trip the cup. As if that was not enough, later, when I visited the toilet, (Yes, the toilet again) I don't know how I did it, but as I was returning the water sprayer onto the hook, I somehow managed to point the tip toward my face and magically my hand pressed the lever. Yeah, so my face and clothes were drenched wet. At my seat, air-conditioner was at its full blast and it was raining.

Fast-forward to going back home. Traffic was heavy, decided to take another way. Turns out the other way was even more jam. Being impatient, left the queue I was in and headed into some housing area, thought that it may connect to the road I wanted to go to. Dead end it was. Went back to the main road, as it was impossible to cut into the queue, took a long way that was darn jam back onto the road I was originally supposed to take.

I left the office at 5.30pm, reached home 7.30pm.

1 footprints:

nAoKi said...

wah,ur tummy so sensitive 1?i just had another steamboat tonight,haiz...