30 August, 2008

Innocence


Today I went on a kayaking trip with dad & church members at Taman Wetland, Putrajaya. What I thought to be a youth program turned out to be a 'very youthful' program. Almost all the participants were half my age. Well, I thought to myself, since I'm already there, might as well keep an open mind and enjoy myself.



Talking to these kids were such a bliss. They were so innocent, so straight-forward, so pure. Before long, I've already discovered who's got a crush on who. And then there was a conversation that went like this:

Girl A: I think your dad ... (turns to friend) should we tell her ?

(Friend nods)

Girl A: I think your dad likes a girl in church.

Me: Yea I know. (Says name) right ?

(Girl A & B nods)

Girl A: Do you like her ?

Me: No.

Girl A: She's very fussy.

(YAY)

Girl C: What ? What ?

Girl B: We're talking about M-C.

Girl C: (says out loud) MC ?

Girl A & B: Shhh .....

Girl A: Medical Centre.

Girl A, my fave. Think she'd turn out to be a pretty girl next time like me .

3 footprints:

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

aiyo...if girl A turns out to be "pretty" like u ..she kesian lo..hope the parents will pray hard enough so tht she doesnt look like u when she gorws up.. muahahahhahahahahahahha

nAoKi said...

girls will always be girls...so ke poh...

Kenneth said...

oooo withdraw those claws gurrrrl. ;)