12 August, 2008

OMG

After this I seriously think we need to think twice before writing anything in the blogosphere.

So I was reading Naoki's blog and came upon the biggest sex scandal close to home. Involving someone whose blog I keep a close eye on. Finally the angry post he wrote made sense to me. I seriously cannot believe it. It leaves me saying OMG OMG OMG !

For those interested: Scandal

For those who did not even know there was a scandal till now (like me), there is even a chronology of events: Understand Better

2 footprints:

Kenneth said...

*tsk* *tsk*

such a gossip.

LOL.

Benjamin Lim said...

Hahaha i was trying yo understand the whole gossip sex scandal thingy but seems to complicated and time consuming. why dont you tell me all about it when we go yumcha! hehehe too complex for a simple 'innocent' brain like mine. har-har.