20 February, 2009

Take Care

Just a while ago I received a message from a friend, "Going to airport now, tata !"

He was back here for almost 3 months, and I only met up with him thrice. Throughout those three times, we barely talked. Worse still, I didn't even initiated any of these gatherings.

Now he is gone, for a year, or maybe for good, since his parents have plans for him to obtain PR and to work there.

It's not like I'm busy. In fact, I have plenty of time. Which I spent watching tv and sleeping. I kept thinking he'd be here for a couple of months, there's plenty of time. But I've soon forgotten all about it, and before I know it, he's gone.

Though I know you don't read my blog, I still wanna wish you a safe journey and to take care. Do well as you always do !

4 footprints:

M@V!S said...

aiya~still can meet with him 1~
i also same with u~
dunno y~
my friend came back from other countries,
i oso seldom gathering with them~
haha~

may b find one day lol to go out~
izzit any ppl will go coll to collect result or for the confirmation of convo and pay the money?

may b that day v can meet up~

M00nie said...

sure ... but i tink not so soon. will call u when we do ...

nAoKi said...

wei keat?

M00nie said...

yea