28 February, 2009

Another Phase

February is creeping towards its end, marking the end of my holidays and life as a student. It is the beginning of another phase in my life, the working phase. Officially starting on 2 March 2009.

Can't believe I'm finally here. It always seemed so far away. Ah .... I seriously dread the 8-5 hours. Can you believe it ? We have to repeat this routine everyday till the age of 55 ...

Anyways, enough of the ramblings.

***

Something to look forward to next weekend: The wedding of my dear cowzen, Benjamin.

Introducing ...


The to-be weds
(Hope Ben wouldn't mind me stealing this photo from facebook)


So do look forward to wedding photos !

2 footprints:

M@V!S said...

make the life interesting~
haha~
Sumbody need to continue this working until 65++

M00nie said...

yea I guess i hav to think dat way