03 March, 2009

Such a Small World !

I know I shouldn't be blogging at this hour. But since I have to wait for my hair to dry, might as well lah.

Previously in I wrote about 6 degrees of separation. And it's happening again !

If you have been reading my previous entries, I've just begun work on Monday. And who did I met at work ? It is none other than KayN. She's a college mate I acquainted in the HELP AIESEC camp. And guess what ? She was also a vacation trainee in the same department and group as I ! Only at a different period. But it's just such a coincidence !

And then today I was talking to another girl that happens to know Yi Mei ! They were from the same school and was in the same class for 3 years. What are the odds man !

Finally, I bumped into one of the 'school flower' of my confused school at work too ! And she still looks smoking hot ! It was deadly embarassing actually. When we crossed paths and our eyes met, I was kinda stunned in track. It was like I didn't know whether or not to say hello. Because I don't know whether she recognizes me.

That happened for quite a few seconds (I reckon I had the stunned look on my face too) until she decided to break the awkwardness by saying hello.

Somehow, girls born in 1985 are extra pretty. Serious ! From my observation, there are more pretty girls born in 1985 than 1986. To bring up a case, that 'school flower' has a sister one year younger than her. Probably due to the small gap in years, they look exactly the same. The truth ! I would show you the pictures, but it's kinda like intrusion into their privacy.

But although they look the same, they also don't look the same. Well, it is just that the younger one, though having exactly the same looks, is pale in comparison to her elder sister. Maybe it's the height factor or maybe it's just the way they bring themselves.

But I mean, such a small world right ?

Ok, really gtg Zzzzz ....

0 footprints: