15 December, 2007

Six degrees of separation


And so I was being lazy not studying. Was reading the blog of some far-off acquaintance I made back during my internship. And then I saw this link. A name that resembles my cousin's name. I clicked on it and
whadya know ? It is my cousin. Well, this cousin of mine is someone that I didn't know of her existence until a couple of years of ago. Just in case you're wondering why we seem so distant.

Bet she doesn't know I'm secretly stalking her blog now. Muahahaha ....

Anyway, this same far-off acquaintance of mine is also the former classmate of a member of the B*tch Clan too. Talk about coincidence, huh ?

Ok, the next thing may kinda seem quite out of the topic of six degrees of separation, but it amazes me and so I'm gonna talk about it. (WHAT ? It's my blog wut !)

Previously, I had a rather close friend which I got to know in Form 6. Further into our friendship I discovered that we had actually attended the same tuition class back in Form 3. Amazing huh ? It's destiny ! She was destined to meet Angela THE GREAT.

Another coincidence is, I have this other friend from Form 6 too. One day I was looking at the picture taken during the awards presentation day for Kasturi tuition centre and guess what ? She was in the picture with me ! Isn't this miraculous ?

I just find it really baffling on how we are related to one another. Maybe one day I'd discover that a close friend of mine is actually my long lost sister. OK, I'll stop dreaming now.

Back to work.


1 footprints:

nAoKi said...

Its a small world afterall.