10 December, 2007

Career


Dressed in a sleek black coat and a smart hat on my head, I walked towards the terminal. One hand pulling my travel bag, while the other holds my document bag.

As I walked, cold air touches my skin delicately. Around me, I could see duty-free stores and modern architectures.

When I got into the craft, my job begins. In front of me, is an array of buttons and lights. Behind me, are people I'm responsible for.

As it took off, edifice became little glittering lights. Clouds seemed to be within my grasp.



As it touches down, a great sense of satisfaction overwhelms me.

I got into the hotel booked specifically for the crew.

I settled down, got into something casual, took my backpack and went down into the streets. I roamed around for as long as time allowed. Equipped with my camera, I took every scene worth taking.

As I roamed the foreign realm, I got souvenirs for friends and family.

What a nice lifestyle.

1 footprints:

nAoKi said...

remember get me a souvenir then...lol