17 December, 2007

Ok, I'm so gonna cry


No lah, I'm not a
cry baby ok ? I was just soooo desperate for you to take a look at my blog.

Today is officially the worst day of my life. For first, I think I flung the bloody auditing exam. I'm so cursing that stupid GOLFER ! I HATE YOU !

To top that, smarty pants me had to leave my wallet in the exam hall ! When I realized and got back to the scene, I saw this fugly guy taking it and placing it into his bag. I ran forward and declared that it's mine but he ignored me. And so I slapped his fugly face. He reacted by punching me on the nose. He punched so hard that he broke my nose and I was sent to the hospital.

2 hours of surgery later ....



Haha ! I'm totally kidding. Truth to be told, indeed I left my wallet in the exam hall. When I went back to retrieve it, it was left on the floor. All my cash were gone but luckily everything else was left intact. About how much money was in it, I have no idea. I can only hope it's not much.

But I'm so TOTALLY FURIOUS ! What kind of classmates are these ? Go and take money I could easily get from daddy my hard earned money. I hope you get your hands cut off and rot in HELL ! Stupid f*cker !


0 footprints: