14 December, 2007

One yet to another


WARNING: This post might bore you to death. Stop now before you regret.


Sitting in the car, waiting for mum, I looked across the street.

A & J restaurant. Hmm, this name certainly sounds familiar. And then the memories flicked right on.

It was a long journey with only the two of us. Approximately 4 hours of bus ride. The ride ended in Puduraya with me needing to use the toilet desperately. Yet, not only was the toilet @ Puduraya packed, it was also very 'clean'.

So, holding my heavy luggage and backpack, I held my pee on and took the LRT home. Reaching Cempaka station, her mum came to pick us up. On the verge of peeing in my pants, her mum decided to go to A & J for a take-away pulak. (Of course she didn't know I was about to produce pineapple juices in her car)

Finally, she decided to break the news to her mum.

'Oh no worries, the toilet at A & J is quite clean', she said. And in the end, I had my dinner there.

So that was the A & J story.

The point in writing this ? Well, certain events are sweet to me and are ingrained within me, no matter the simplicity. Just wanted to write my thoughts out.


Which reminds me of yet another story.

It was 7 am. The siblings finally came down. I opened my car door and let one foot step on the ground. I felt something soft, but not wanting them to wait for me, I didn't stop to check.

I got into their car. And the journey begun.

I started smelling something foul. And then I remembered. Something soft, hmm ...

I looked underneath my right shoe, and there it was ... the cause of the foul smell. I had bloody hell stepped on dog shit.




My face turned red hot. Should I break the news to them ? I just hoped that they wouldn't smell anything.

She started commenting. 'Why so smelly wun?'

I kept my silence. I knew I could still keep my secret, as we often pass-by areas which stinks greatly.

Finally, I decided to break the news when we were nearing the college. OMG, the embarassment I had to go through was freaking unbearable.

But the duo did not laugh though, props to them really. If it was me, I would have laughed my head off.

And that was the shit story.

Ok now you can fall asleep. Good bed time story, ain't it ?

0 footprints: