01 December, 2007

Finally, the baby

I'm afraid those allegations are true. I WAS pregnant.

A bottle of booze, a night at the hotel and I was done for.

9 months and 10 hours of labor later, meet my baby Ashley Lim.




So I'm not fat 0k, just pregnant.



Did you actually believed me ? I was just kidding. Of course I'm NOT pregnant lah. If you read my previous posts, you'd recognize the baby. It's my new cowzen !

After missing many opportunities to meet her, finally the day has come. And OMG she is sooo cute !

Just look at her toes ...




Doesn't it look like small little grapes you could easily pluck off ?

And when she sits on my lap, she would rock continuously. Like you know, those horsy games when kids sit on your lap ?

I have found my new love ....

1 footprints:

nAoKi said...

babies are always cute...get one yourself lah,hehehee.