14 March, 2009

Phew ...

Just got back home. It was soooo darn scary walking to the carpark. As you see, in order to save some bucks, I decided to park my car at the HELP open carpark. As it was late at night early in the morning, the only way to reach the parking lot was down a dilapidated staircase. It's like walking down into a dark and deserted open space, out of view from highways surrounding it. One word: Scary.

Many have said that audit is an extremely arduous job, but I didn't imagine it to be that tough. After only 2 weeks, I can tell you that I am already worn-out. For days I've returned home only at the wee hours and be back at work by 9 am.

But today or rather yesterday was an exception.

I heard the message tone on my phone. Still a little blur, I reached for my phone. Imagine my astonishment when the display screen showed 13:17. It was 1pm in the afternoon and I was still in bed !

I was already 1 day late from the due date, and I actually overslept. Moreover, I had set 2 alarms and still I stayed asleep. Ah, the tiredness has certainly gotten me.

Well, I better go, I am due for medical check-up at 8.30am.

0 footprints: