08 March, 2009

Here Comes the Bride 2


Looks like we're on a roll. Another member of the cowzen has gotten married ! In what like 4 months ? We're certainly on a roll. And it seems we're moving down from the eldest to the youngest.

*Gasp*

Will it soon be my turn ?
Wait, I do still need to get a boyfriend first.




The Lim Clan is growing bigger ...
Welcome Angie Ng !!!


Michelle, me and MsRedd
Just look at Michelle with her signature AirAsia pose.

I'm just so happy for them ...
Love is in the air ...


The Lim Cowzens' attempt to 'lala' pose

2 footprints:

nAoKi said...

ooh,u wore a dress!lol

Ms. Redd said...

no rush lah mun yee, u're only 23 right this year....usually don't need to look for one...one will come looking for you ;)

anyway when u can send me the photos u took ok? got my gmail or not? email ok? thanks!