31 March, 2009

Hmmm

... looks like I'm on a streak of bad luck here.

For quite a number of days, my surgical wound have been bleeding. It was so bad that I had to sleep with a towel by my back.

This couple of days, it got worse. On top of bleeding, pus started coming out and the wound started to open with a rather massive opening. So I went to see the doctor today.

Turns out I might either be allergic to the inner sutures or that there is infection. Final result is, I have to be admitted to the hospital AGAIN, tomorrow noon.

Hopefully, everything would turn well soon.

3 footprints:

nAoKi said...

is this some sorta april fool prank?

take care of urself,listen to ur mom and get well soon k!

joo said...

hey naoki, i dun think she is april fool prank.. It is true..

M@V!S said...

hope u will get well~
take care ya~