16 October, 2007

High time for Self-evaluation

Despite the apparent hatred for that Golfer, I must admit that she has pointed very true details about myself.

What was my resolution for the year 2007 ?

http://hr.ucsb.edu/icons/work_life.jpg

I had not listed any clear goals or objectives, but I guess most would have unconsciously drawn up in their minds weaknesses they wish to improve, things they should do and so forth.

For me, I can quite say that I've not exactly achieved any one of it.

To list down things that are haunting me, I can start with ...

1. How has my weekends been ? A typical routine if you ask me.
12 - 2 pm: Time to wakeup.
2 - 4 pm: Have brunch, watch tv
4 - 6 pm: Another round of sleep

6 pm - 2 am: Dinner, watch tv

Looking back, I seriously don't know what I've been doing. So much time wasted.

2. How many hours are spent studying in a week ?
Er ... None ? Except during exam weeks.

3. How much money saved ?
None, bank account depreciating every second. It's like I've never had money earn during the month to be still in my account after a month.

4. Read the newspaper, get to know world issues and sorts.
What ? You mean there is actually something called the Star ?

5. To be carefree, have less sulking moments and improve temper.
Gee mum, how many times have I argued with you ?

6. To respect others, to be NICE.
Does swearing in the car counts ?

Time to get my act together.

0 footprints: