22 October, 2007

Who are you ?

I get to know people, and then I learn to trust them.

I can say with much confidence that they are such a person. Rumors are easily shunned off by me.

But sometimes, I just don't know.

I perceive you to be a civic-conscious person, and then one day I see rubbish being thrown out of the car.

I thought that I've seen everything about you, and then suddenly you showed me something different. Something that shocked me. Something that made me feel insecure.

You made me question the motives behind your every move, and it is really scary.

Someti
mes it's not that I'm angry about something you did. I'm just disappointed about things that you did not do. I'd go the extra mile for you, but it's never the same for you.

Simple words are hard to say, such as the word 'sorry'
. I'm sad that you no longer bother to apologize. Indeed, it was a small matter, but I took it quite personally.

I'm losing confidence on myself and the people around me. Sometimes I'd wonder, the kind of concern I have for you, is it at all worth-while ? There's a saying that we should not give hoping to receive. But giving and not receiving at all makes me feel like I'm tepuk-ing sebelah tangan.

Who are you ?


0 footprints: