04 October, 2007

Let the Music Heal Your Soul

I like to listen to the music. Big deal, who doesn't ? But certain music communicates with me in ways I could never describe. It takes me into these lines of thoughts, making me feel special, giving me a sense of serenity.

It is kinda childish, but whenever I discover that someone likes the kind of music I love, I can't help but relate myself to that person. It gives me a whole new impression of him, and I would seek to get to know this person more.

Just thought I'd share this nice feeling in me.

Talking about music, Black-eyed Peas is coming to Malaysia on 26/10/2007 !


Tickets are selling at : RM 550, RM 420, RM 320, RM 220 and RM 120.

Pretty pricey eh ?

Anyone interested ? *cough*the BC*cough

2 footprints:

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

Sure..we'll be totally interested if you buy the tix for us ! Definitely we wouldn't miss it for the world x-p

M00nie said...

cheh so tamak la ...