20 March, 2008

Tagged

Was tagged by Naoki ... So ...

1. At what age you wish to marry?

Never ? Ideal age would be 28 I guess.

2. How many children you wish to have in the future?
Depends la. But better not have any, very troublesome.

3. What do you think about love?
Love is the feeling to want to care for someone.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
None actually. But to name one, Paris I guess.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To be a boy ? Very troublesome lah the life of a girl.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yea I do. If you meant it metaphorically.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
People in my life.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Pay off my loan, get a car, treat myself with a shopping spree, give some to dad & mom, allocate some for sis's education and graduation trip on me.

9. What is the coolest gift you ever get?
Er ... I guess it's the picture of me in lingerie.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Great listener: always there to listen to my problems. Great companion: just give him a call and he'd be out with ya. Great friend: one that lets me speak my mind without worries, makes me feel at ease and makes me feel like it's ok to just be myself.

11. Pick either one: Money or Love?
Money.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Arse-kisser, hypocrites, self-praisers, people who thinks too highly of themselves and rude peoples.

13. What is your ambition?
To have a great career.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point out to me.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family and friends. It'd be meaningless to have the world without anyone to share with.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Nope.

17. Which do you rather be: a giver or a taker?
I'd hope that I'd soon have the ability to be a giver.

18. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Expressive.

19. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
My egoistic nature.

20. What is your favourite fruit?
Mango.

I am tagging no one.

0 footprints: