02 May, 2008

OMG

Will someone please just kill me. Because I'm gonna die sooner or later.

At first, I had one week to finish 2 assignments which will be due on next Monday. But before I even know it, there's only 2 days left and I'm barely halfway through the first assignment.

Yes, I have not written a single word on the other assignment. I don't even know what have I been doing. (Er ... sleeping? And watching my new addiction: the 'Eli Stone' series)

Somehow my eyelids turn a tonne heavy whenever I open Microsoft Words and start typing. Indeed I am a pro in the Art of Procrastination.

And caffeine does not help alright. I've had 3 doses of it today and I'm still sleepy. And somehow too much caffeine makes me wanna puke. So I've had heavy doses of glucose too.

To top these, I had to attend the class rep meeting today. Got there around 12pm for a light lunch. Not bad ok, got Subway sandwich alright.



Our light lunch lasted an hour. Cause we had to wait for the late-comers. Usual lah, Malaysian time mah.

So the meeting began around 1 and ended at around 3.30pm! 2 and a half hours of my time wasted discussing about things I may never have the chance to witness it happen. Went to the library after the meeting and by the time I reached home, it was already almost 5pm.

See, whole day gone. Not my fault that I didn't do anything today alright?


Oh and something funny happened. Ok, not very funny but well ...

You guys know about this wacky parking attendant at Help's Mainblock right? Well, he likes to disturb the group of us, i.e. MmSiMun, Virgina and me. Each time we paid for our parking at the booth, he would surely make some funny comments that never fails to make us laugh.

So today, as I was paying for my parking,

~

Wacky parking attendant: "Eh, hari ini satu orang?"

Me: "Ya, hari ini tak de sekolah."

Wacky parking attendant: "Oh, sudah kahwin lah?"

~

So, officially MmSiMun & Virgina are married. OMG, incest! Haha, joking joking !

..... Okay, it may not seem funny here. You gotta be there to appreciate the comical situation.

Anyways, back to work.

0 footprints: