22 February, 2008

A Cuppa coffee


So today I had to meet up with my prospective employer at Great Eastern Mall.

Drove there, called him and was told to meet at Starbucks. Instantly, I thought to myself: 'Aiya another RM 10++ drying off my wallet.'

Just as I approached the counter, I saw someone familiar. Forgotten her name, but fortunately, she was wearing her name tag.


' Asi ! Do you remember me ? Angela from Starbucks Menara Standard Chartered. '


Just that, and I got myself a free Caramel Macchiato. Not cheap you know.


... I've always been not much of a social person. But now I realise that I should.
You'll never know how one day, an acquaintance from the past might be of much help to you.



About the job, I got it. So now I've gotta to work every weekend starting from 1st of March. I'm on a 6 months contract, which I think I've rushed accepting it.

I'm worried about my assignments, about studying and about my future internship. From June - August, I would most probably be doing internship with some company that'd require me to work Mon - Fri. And with this job, I'd be working everyday without any rest.

... And no time for the B*tch Clan too.

3 footprints:

nAoKi said...

menara stand chart dun even have strabucks now la...

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

wah 6 months...dats kindda long

M00nie said...

last time la naoki.

zm: yea lo, so bloody long