27 February, 2008

Road Rage

I didn't realize it till today. Somehow, I've been cursing like crazy each time I drive.
(I know I curse la, but I thought it was only occasionally)

I've become less tolerant, I don't give way and I intentionally drive faster to block those irritating drivers from cutting into my way. For instance, those who cuts into your lane when others are lining up at the traffic light.

I even slam on the horn, instead of pressing it. Sometimes, I'd intentionally honk a few more times, just to show my irritation and anger.

Where is my courtesy ?


I used to hate those that curse unnecessarily, but nowadays, the word 'F*ck' seemed to be coming out of my mouth very often.

And why have I become so impatient ?

I must change, starting from tomorrow.



*** On an unrelated note, Zin Mun's mother said that my hair looks nice today. So happy.

4 footprints:

nAoKi said...

zin mun's mom must be very kind.

Sim Yee Joo said...

Zin Mun;s mum terpaksa only, she forcefully say wan HAHAHa

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

yes, naoki & yeejoo..My mom is indeed the kindest soul on planet earth...LOL..she hav to say it le..cuz angie was coming into the car d..so my mom hav to say sumthing...dats the best she cud think of..lol jkjk

cr4zy/b3autiful said...
This comment has been removed by the author.