26 June, 2008

Hairstyle with a lesson

Have you attempted a new hairstyle that ended disastrously? Maybe not cr4zyb3autiful, since hers seemed to always work out quite well.

Well I, on the other hand, have experienced it not once but TWICE. Only during my college days itself. I've not included those during my primary and secondary years. (Yeah, I have bad luck with hairstyles) It was so bad I felt like I have to duck into a hole. Everywhere I went, it felt like everyone was staring at me. I even remembered someone saying: "do not change anything that's not broken".

During these two experiences, I had to visit the saloon THREE times in a roll to get it fixed. (Don't know why but it's always 3 times)

So I was looking at myself on the mirror just now. And thinking, gosh I'm so goddamn hawt hmm I actually do like my new hairstyle. Sure, it took 3 visits and some minor changes in the way I style my hair, but in the end, it turned out fine. And I'm glad I made that change.


Sometimes things may appear bad, but blessings may come with it later, or in another form. So do not so quickly judge a situation. That's what I learnt.

Just like the story about the farmer.


'There was this farmer whose horse ran away. And his neighbors came to pity him, saying how unfortunate he is. He replied "We'll see".

Some time later, the horse returned with a mate. And his neighbors came to congratulate him, saying that he is so lucky. And he replied "We'll see".

One day his son rode on the new horse and fell down. He was crippled. And his neighbors came over to comfort the farmer over his bad luck. Again the farmer replied "We'll see".

The coming year the country was stricken with war, and armies came to the village to recruit soldiers to fight in the war. Because the farmer's son was crippled, he was not chosen.'


Some details may be a little off, but you get the gist right?

3 footprints:

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

wasn't sure that was a compliment or sarcasm..either way, thanks??

and actually, that someone was me too.. I rmb telling u about the saying , "If it ain't broken, don't fix it".

and yeah.. what's with you and your THREE times curse? lol maybe your lucky number is 3.

and i think u are trying to say in this post is that everything happens for a reason (either good/bad) rite??

yeah maybe with your new hairstyle,u cud meet a tall,dark & handsome guy who looks like Lam Fung and he would fall in love with you ! LOL..Wishful thinking for u mah...Hahahah

Glad u actually like your hairstyle this time.

p.s. If you carry it with confidence , no bad hairtsyle can make u look horrible..Eventhough if u are botak =)

M00nie said...

compliment le of cos.

yea, dat was wat i was trying to say.

totally true about the confidence part, workin on it.

nAoKi said...

u're getting more and more vain by the day,haha