13 June, 2008

Nonsense

One of my favourite past time is to irritate my sister. And I can be rather determined in doing it.
One example is when I asked her a stupid question and she wouldn't answer me. And how did I react to that?

Well, I repeated the same question over and over again until she answered me. Once, she held her stand and refused to give me any response. And so I repeated the same question for almost AN HOUR non-stop. Despite my determination, I had to eventually give up. She managed to tolerate my irritatingness. =( See how determined I could be ? I just wish it could be applied to other things like ... completing my homework?

Haha ... sorrylah the holidays provided me with too much free time and so you should expect more nonsense from me.

***

Today I went to college to see my lecturer regarding my business report. That guy, sent him two emails and I received no response whatsoever. So I decided to go to college to meet him instead.

Not knowing his teaching schedule, I wasn't sure whether he would be there. Fortunately, he was in his room.

M00nie: Good morning Mr. Sxxxa, I'm one of your students for the business report. I was wondering when you would be free to meet up with me.

Mr. Sxxxa: Oh, you must be 'Moonie'. Ya, I received your email. But I was too busy finalizing your results that I didn't reply your email.

Moonie: Celaka betul. Eh, I sent you one email each week for two consecutive weeks but you didn't reply at all. How much time could it take you to just reply a blardy email? F*cker !
(Of course I didn't say that)

Instead it was ...

Moonie: Oh, how was it?

Mr. Sxxxa: (Takes out a list) You are (reads out full name) right ? Mmm ... (nods) okay. But it's not finalized yet, so I can't tell you too much. At least now I made it worthwhile for you to come today.

(Big smile on face)

0 footprints: