20 December, 2008

It's over !

My finals are finally over !!!!
I am now almost a graduate. Why almost ? Because I still have a thesis presentation on the 5th of January 2009 (can you believe it's gonna be 2009 already ?) and well, I still don't know my results yet don't I ? Who knows I might fail one of the subjects ? Then it'd be no graduation for me.

The minute I handed in my paper, I really had this moment of a sense of relieve. Well, it did not last long. I went to bed just now all sleepy only to find myself rolling around on the bed for like an hour. And now, I feel mentally tired yet at the same time wide awake.

I am beginning to worry about my future. Mum has been pestering me for like a month to start applying for jobs but I ignored her as I was busy preparing for my assignments and thesis. Now that everything is finally over, well, I dunno, I just feel like I am not very employable.

I feel like I had never really worked hard during the course of my undergraduate studies and I feel so undeserving of being offered a job. I'm worried about interviews, where there might be possibilities that technical questions might be posed, and I'd certainly fail miserably.

It's just that Mum has such high hopes, and I fear that I might have to disappoint her. And I blame myself also, for being so lazy despite knowing her expectations.

It's like she hears from her sister about how well her daughter had performed, and it saddens me that I can't be that daughter for her.

I just feel really really stressed up.

2 footprints:

nAoKi said...

are you crazy?u know tat u're good and u can be the best if u want to!ur track records has been so good it can easily put me to shame loh.

so enough with all these whinings and start looking for a good job!ohh b4 tat u should probably plan for ur holiday and enjoy the time of ur life first!lol

M00nie said...

hey .. thanks ya ... but don't say that bout urself...
yea .. i'm now getting prepared to enjoy my trip !!