04 December, 2008

An Uncanny Encounter

Back in my Form 6 days, I tend to meet lots of uncanny characters. Some actually scares me but most are just people I find amusing. Talking to them is actually kinda refreshing. In fact I find it relaxing, I need not be careful of my words and I can be a little crazy.

Well yesterday I talked to one such person. I was kinda having a bad day. Plans I've made long long time ago are crumbling bits by bits.

So this person said ' hello, how was your day ? '

I answered something like 'it was ok'. And the next message came as: " The sky didn't fall down what, why so pessimistic ? "

That was just what I needed. A simple sentence, but it placed a stop to all the negative thoughts I was conjuring. Almost immediately, things does not seem all that bad anymore.

Sometimes things you need might just come from the most unusual places.

0 footprints: