28 April, 2008

Birthday and House-Rewarming


Last Saturday was my youngest cousin's first birthday celebration. (What is the exact date, Ken?)



So lucky man my little cowzen, got 3 HUMONGOUS cakes you know. The coolest is of course the Minnie Mouse cake.


Happy Birthday Ashley !


As the title of this post has already indicated, we were there to re-warm Godpa's house too. It had just went through intensive renovation and the result is so ... WOW!

They actually have their own personal home theater room.

So freaking cool right ? I'm so dying over jealousy.

Check out the steps to the garden. Looks like the entrance to a ballroom right ?


And my favourite part of the house is ... The Bathroom.



OMG, I'm in love.

Imagine me showering in this bathroom. Not in the hamsup way lah. It's gonna be soooo Mmmmm.

JEALOUS !

0 footprints: