07 April, 2008

Satisfaction

Thought of the day:
~ It is not that I do not realise. I do. I'm just frustrated that there's nothing I could do about it. Let nature take its course. I guess ~


Last Thursday I went to get myself a new book shelf. (Apparently some attempts to order my things up) It it those self-assemble kind, so I paid for it and push it down the car park on the trolley. Imagine my frustration when I found out that the trolley could not go beyond the pick-up point. The management had placed little pillars surrounding the corridor towards the car park.

Though my car was only as far as under 5 minutes walk, I knew I could not manage lifting the package to my car. It already took huge might for me to merely lift the package from the shelf and placing it onto the trolley previously. And I was alone, I couldn't possibly just leave my things there and drive my car over. Anyhow, I consulted the guard and he agreed to watch over my stuffs.


So fast-forward back home. I was very excited to begin on my assignment.


Upon opening the package, it looked like this. Just planks of wood.

And so I begin my work.

Halfway through

And finally, the end result.


It was actually pretty easy. Just follow the instruction manual. Props to those who came out with this DIY idea. Hassle-free and saves delivery costs.

Though it was easy, the satisfaction of having done everything yourself is absolutely indescribable. See, so neat already.

1 footprints:

nAoKi said...

cheh,very easy oni lo...